Ok.. Well I dont know what I really won, but my bloggy friend Philly over at There's a Dragon in my Art Room gave me this award. She gave it to me a few weeks ago but it was really hard to pick who to give it to. Because all the Art Ed. Bloggers are GREAT... So the one fair way was to put all the Blogs into one VERY Large hat and just pick them out of it.. Right? ;)... Anywho...
I am not sure if any of the people that I have pick have already gotten the Award from someone else so if you did you are double lucky.... b/c you can post the picture twice... hahah
The Premio Dardos award is a virtual award sent as a ‘gift’ from one blogger to another as “recognition for the creativity, effort and dedication” we each put into our blog. The award originated in Spain around 2008-2009 and has been sent from blogger to blogger ever since.
To accept the award, you simply:
- Link back to the person who nominated you (which I already did above)
- Display the award icon (also above), and
- Nominate others whose blogs you admire for these qualities.
1. The Shapie Woman She is another blogging buddies that likes to keep me on my toes even if she doesnt have all of hers. :)
2. Rainbow Skies and Dragonflies First of all who doesnt love rainbow skies and dragonfies... plus she has alot of great stuff going on over there.
3. Art with Ms. Gram A first year teacher trying to blog and get through the frist year all at once.... plus just wanted to help out a noobie...
4. The Clever Feather Just becuase I know...
Thanks Again Philly